Clutch and brake dynos for the SVTOL version of the F-35 from Genuen use the latest technology for precise control of speed and applied braking, along with synchronized high-speed data acquisition for highly accurate and detailed results. With our INERTIATM test automation software, users can execute complex braking and loading profiles in real-time to simulate virtually any real-world or accelerated test requirement.
Our clutch and brake dynamometers feature:
- Real-time model based control and standard PID control capabilities
- Complex braking profile support including real-time mode transfers between force, torque, displacement, and speed
- Integration with numerous engagement devices including hydraulic and electric actuators
- Integration with numerous loading devices including AC/DC motors, hydraulic motors and brakes, as well as fixed or variable inertial plate systems
- Integrated high-speed data acquisition, data logging, alarming, and calculations
- Intuitive and flexible INERTIA test automation software and GUI
The fundamentals of dynamometer systems. Learn about the different types, control system considerations, and common measurements.
Ready to Get Started?
Learn more about our products or request a consultation with an experienced engineer.