When coupled with our INERTIATM test automation software, our engine dynos allow virtually any engine configuration to be tested along with all support systems, suchas emissions, blow-by, fuel, and cooling system. Our systems also allow model-based control for complete vehicle and environment simulation within the test cell.
Genuen's engine dynamometers feature:
- Complete vehicle and environment simulation, including vehicle inertia, shifting, braking, windage, and terrain
- Real-time, model-based control and standard PID control capabilities
- Integrated engine test cell automation, engine control, dynamometer control, and data acquisition
- Full road-load profile simulation along with standard torque and speed control
- Integrated transmission fluid conditioning control
- Integrated engine fuel conditioning control
- Integrated engine cooling and intercooler systems with heat rejection measurement
- Integration with numerous loading devices, including eddy current absorbers, AC/DC motors, water brakes, and friction brakes
- CAN and LIN bus support for control and monitoring with custom communication busses available
- Integrated high-speed data acquisition, data logging, alarming, and calculations
- Intuitive and flexible INERTIA test automation software and GUI
What is a Dynamometer?
The fundamentals of dynamometer systems. Learn about the different types, control system considerations, and common measurements.
Ready to Get Started?
Learn more about our products or request a consultation with an experienced engineer.