With years of experience in test equipment targeted for the ground transportation segment, Genuen also specializes in state-of-the-art test solutions for small engine vehicles and power equipment, including:
- Recreational vehicles
- Lawn and garden
- Generators, compressors, and pumps
Using the latest off-the-shelf technology for measurement and control, we design and build turnkey systems to meet your exact needs. From R&D and life cycle durability labs to production test, our engineering staff has deployed hundreds of applications that touch virtually every phase of the product life cycle.
Past projects include:
- Engine hot test
- Dynamometer test
- Powertrain and engine component test
- Durability and life cycle
- Sensor and electrical testing
- Hydraulic pumps, motors, and valves
- Impulse test
- Traditional and alternative fuel systems
- Test cell control and data acquisition modernizations
- CAN bus integration
- Combustion analysis
- Vehicle simulation
- Noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) testing
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) systems
Depending on customer requirements, we have the ability to create new systems from concept to build, take on any portion of a project, and upgrade existing test stands. Plus, we have also developed specialized tools for engineers interested in building in-house solutions. For more information, learn about these related products:
Ready to Get Started?
Learn more about our products or request a consultation with an experienced engineer.